My followers know me - no need for introduction or explanation. If you don't know me, the best way to find out is to read some of my posts. A cute little intro up here isn't going to help much. :)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

so much going on...

I haven't posted in just over a month.  In that time, there have been CF events, life changing occurrences, and random goings-on.  hehe.  So, here's the lowdown. 
Gym related:  I've signed up to get my personal training certification.  One I have this certification (and I save up all the extra money), I will get my Level 1 CF trainer certification as well.  I've decided to train to compete in the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Hopper Challenge (approximately one year from now, give or take a few days).  My gym owner has agreed to help me train for the competition.
Not gym related:  I've taken my profile off Match.com, as I'm no longer actively looking for a man on there.  I haven't found a man, I've just stopped looking on there for one.  I joined a crossfit related dating site that is relatively new (ok, so this one is sort of gym related).  In fact, I think I was the 3rd or 4th member.  I've taken up photography as a serious hobby (as serious as one can be when knowing absolutely nothing about the technical aspects of photography). 
I can't stop talking or thinking about or living, eating, sleeping and breathing crossfit.  I think I've found my "thing". 

So, that's all I got for now.  I just wanted to update the 3 of you that read this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment