I think it's entirely possible that I pulled a lower abdominal muscle last weekend. After that initial CF workout, my lower abs were very sore. I tweaked it again on Wednesday at CF and it has been sore ever since. I told Brittney about it when I got to CF today and she was considerate enough to still kick my ass without killing my abs. For reference: 1) my CF trainers are Rusty and Brittney - they may figure in here once in a while, so now you know who they are; 2) CF has videos of all of their exercises on their website at CF demos.
CF this morning:
400m row, followed by 2 sets of 10 push-ups and 10 squats to warm up.
I learned wall ball, press, push press, push jerk and hang snatch and did quite a few of each. Since this is still introductory and I'm learning form and technique, I'm not counting these as part of any workout, even though I am doing the exercises.
My mini workout today was 2 rounds for time of:
15 wallball (8lb)
5 push-ups
The push-ups were hurting my abs and those wall balls are killer!
My time was 3:17 (I needed lots of rest)
Overall, I feel really good about CF. I feel good in general. I like it.
I need to run now so I can get to kickball on time.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment