My followers know me - no need for introduction or explanation. If you don't know me, the best way to find out is to read some of my posts. A cute little intro up here isn't going to help much. :)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

1st official WOD!!!!!

Yay, I did it!! My first official WOD (Workout Of the Day)!!   Woooooohooooooooo!

Ok, so here it is:

5 rounds for time:
7 pull-ups (assisted as needed)
14 KB press (shoulder press using a kettlebell) a/k/a horn press
21 KB SDLHP (sumo deadlift high pulls - using a kettlebell)

I had to do jumping pull-ups -- you jump up so your chin is over the bar and then lower yourself back down
My KB weight was 25lbs.  It took me 8 minutes longer than anyone else, but I finished it!!  26:54 yeah biotches!! :)

I am a CrossFitter!!

Then, I came home and made chicken and rice for dinner.  Yes, I actually made dinner instead of eating random things that I have in my house!! Said random things are good for me usually - or at the very least, not bad for me - raw almonds, hard-boiled eggs, cheese, Luna bars, greek yogurt, etc...)

Ok, off to shower and then to bed!!

Super excited!!  Doing it again Monday or Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment