My followers know me - no need for introduction or explanation. If you don't know me, the best way to find out is to read some of my posts. A cute little intro up here isn't going to help much. :)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A little encouragement...

I emailed Brittney today to tell her that I would be back on Saturday for my next CF intro class.  Here is her response:

You have about 2 or 3 more sessions before you graduate into the regular WODs.  You are doing a really great job!  Can't wait to see you then.  If anything changes, please let me know.
That made me feel really good!  It will be two weeks since my last class, so I'm hoping that my abs are completely healed and I can go in there and kick some butt!

Off to do some reading and eat some cherries - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment