My followers know me - no need for introduction or explanation. If you don't know me, the best way to find out is to read some of my posts. A cute little intro up here isn't going to help much. :)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

2nd WOD for July 31st

Yeah, you read that correctly - a 2nd WOD for today.

Crossfit Hanover was having their Grand Opening this afternoon, so a few of us from our CF went to support them.  They also wanted people to do demos so the non-CFers in attendance could get an idea of what CF is.  In my infinite wisdom, I decided that (even though I was already tight from this morning's WOD) I could do another one.  Cuz it's just lifting heavy things and stuff, so yeah, no biggie, what's another one.  I do not call myself stupid with any regularity.  However, today, I think I was a little stupid.  After lifting everything I lifted this morning, I did a 2nd WOD. 

This WOD was:
3 rounds for time:
15 hang cleans (mine were mostly power cleans and were with 65lbs).  **Fun fact: I never cleaned 65 in a WOD before today.
15 burpees.

Time was 22:08, for a grand total of 57 minutes of WODded bliss.

I already popped the advil (4 - which makes it prescription strength) and I'm going to do more stretching before bed.

I hope I can walk tomorrow...and Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment