My followers know me - no need for introduction or explanation. If you don't know me, the best way to find out is to read some of my posts. A cute little intro up here isn't going to help much. :)

Friday, July 23, 2010

Full weekend on tap...

Tomorrow will be spent exclusively with CF people. I like them, so it's all good. :)
WOD at 8:30.
sprint drills about 5 minutes after the WOD. 
Helping someone move after the sprint drills.
I'll probably be leaving the moving party a little early so I can shower and make my dish for the Paleo Potluck in the evening.
Once the potluck is over, I'll probably be pretty tired and I'll just go to bed.

Sunday:
Sleep in :)   you know, till like 7:30!
get groceries, do laundry, do invoices for work, doing some reading (Thanks Cooth)
go to Rev's game at 5
bed.

Also, Ted, my guinea pig, is not doing well.  He isn't eating and he is hardly moving.  I fully expect to have to bury him sometime this weekend.  Not that I want to, but he's 7 and he's had a good run.  I will miss him and it will be weird to come home to an empty house.  C'est la vie.

And on that note, I'm off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment