My followers know me - no need for introduction or explanation. If you don't know me, the best way to find out is to read some of my posts. A cute little intro up here isn't going to help much. :)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 27th

WOD:

4 rounds:
3 squat cleans (with 85% of 1RM)  (I don't know my 1RM, so Rusty told me to go with 55 for the WOD)
sprint to 2nd utility pole (177m)
10 ring dips (with feet on the floor for me)
20 double unders (40 attempts)  or in my case, for the 3rd and 4th rounds, Rusty just had me doing 30 jumps - he said my jumps weren't high enough to get a double under, so I was just to work on those. blah

My time was 30:07.

I'm frustrated that I can't do this stuff.  More on that later - I'm on my way out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment