My followers know me - no need for introduction or explanation. If you don't know me, the best way to find out is to read some of my posts. A cute little intro up here isn't going to help much. :)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 28th

No CF on the 28th, just an awesome concert with my sister, Amber.  I took the day off work and we went to Merriweather Post Pavilion for the Carnival Of Madness Tour.  Shinedown was the headliner.

The line-up went like this:
*10Years - I touched some sweaty rock-star abs on the lead singer, who's all of maybe 5'5".  Whatever, still sweaty rock-star abs!!  Then I wiped my hand on my shorts because it had someone else's sweat on it.  Ewwww.
*Sevendust
*Puddle of Mudd - Wes wore a dress.  Need I say more?
*Chevelle - Did you know there are only 3 guys in that band?  The singer also plays guitar.
*Shinedown - They were awesome!  They played for an hour and 45 minutes, with just one break.

I got to bed at 1 am.  I'm too old for this kind of shit on a work night.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment