Today's WOD was "Amanda". Now, I am physically incapable of doing a large portion of the Amanda WOD, so I will explain the WOD and then the awesome modifications that were made.
Amanda:
9-7-5 (3 rounds; 9 reps 1st round, 7 the 2nd, 5 the 3rd)
Muscle-ups
Squat snatch
What my WOD was:
27 pull ups (jumping)
27 push ups (knees)
9 squat cleans (35lbs) These were switched to cleans mid-round. I probably could do 45 next time.
21 pull ups
21 push ups
7 squat cleans
15 pull ups
15 push ups
5 squat cleans
My time was 19:03. Then after talking to Brittney about my upcoming 5k (on Labor Day), we went out and ran for a few hundred meters. I'm frustratingly slow. The frustrating part is that it's my legs that slow me down. They start to hurt before I get really out of breath. So Brittney offered to do some sprint work with me after some of the WODs to help me prepare for the race. Yay Britt!
ok, I'm exhausted. Time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment