The other day when I was at the box (a/k/a the CF gym - they, I mean we, call it "the box"), Rusty told me that he wants me to do some heavy lifting sessions instead of doing the WODs every time, so I will be doing the WODs sometimes and heavy lifting other times.
Just tonight I made the decision to go unlimited for a 12-month commitment. That means starting in August (next week), I will be going 4 times a week. I will add Wednesday into the mix. I will do the WODs on Tuesday and Saturday, and then Wednesday and Thursday will be my heavy lifting days.
So, tonight was my first heavy lifting session there. I did deadlifts.
10-5-5-5-5-3-3-3-1 (those are the number of reps)
So, I did
10 x 65lbs
5 x 95
5 x 100
5 x 105
5 x 110
3 x 115
3 x 125
3 x 135
1 x 140 (it took three tries, but I got it)
I had never lifted at CF before, so he wanted to watch my form and he also had no idea how much I could lift, so we started low and just kept working up.
I felt so good afterwards, that I ran 400m, just because.
Now, it's time for bed. 8 hours of sleep tonight would be nice...
EDIT: I forgot to put in my percentages for the day: 40c/32p/28f - for a total of 1585 cals.
No comments:
Post a Comment