My followers know me - no need for introduction or explanation. If you don't know me, the best way to find out is to read some of my posts. A cute little intro up here isn't going to help much. :)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Need to work on those damn double unders....

because of WODs like this:

AMRAP 20
Double unders*
5 pull-ups (jumping ring pull-ups for me)
10 push-ups (knees for me)
15 squats


*Start at 10 double unders (40 singles) and every round ADD 10 DU's (40 more singles)

I did 4 rounds plus an additional 130 singles that don't officially count for anything.  I logged them, because I did them, but they don't count for anything else.

I did a total of 530 singles.  I could have done 100 DU's for 4 rounds (plus any extra rounds I could have gotten from not spending all that damn time with singles).

Yeah, need to work on those.

2 comments: